86 Type Wireless Intelligent Controller Manual
(AUTO) (CLocK) (TiMER) ( V7 )( A )
POWER TIME ON) UIME OFF
5: Technical parameters
*Overall dimensions: 86x86x52mm “Temperature display range: 0°C—80°C
“Installation hole distance: 60mm (standard) *Operating temperature: -20 °C - +60 °C
*Terminal Blocks: Maximum 2.5mm wire *Operating Humidity: 5%RH-90%RH
*Rated voltage: AC220V-240V 50Hz (non-condensing)
*Standby power consumption: s 2.0W *Storage temperature: -20 °C - +60 °C
*Control power: s200W “Storage humidity: s 60% RH
“Output interface: three speed fan *Lifespan: 210 years
6: Installation and wiring diagram
Sensor of TVOC, TEMP., HUMI., reserved position
GND 5V SG SCL SG_SDA SH_SCL SH_SDA (Matching key GND 0-10V NH MLS | [LN GND 0-10 LN AG Fan EC Fan
Receiver Box Wiring Diagram
Open the front shell Wire correctly according to wiring diagram
(auro) ocx) (rae) CZ) Ca)
Install the backplane After installing the front shell, poweron.
86 Type Wireless Intelligent Controller Manual
This 86 type wireless intelligent controller adopts liquid crystal LCD display, buttons operation, controller output signal wirelessly controls fan status and speed, It can be widely used in residential, commercial and industrial applications, and can effectively improve air quality, create health, comfort, efficiency, environmental protection,energy-saving living and working environment. Compared with the controller on the market, it has
the following advantages:
1. Using digital high-precision temperature and humidity sensors, more accurate real-time monitoring of indoor temperature and humidity
2. Integrating TVOC sensor, real-time display indoor TVOC value, monitoring indoor air quality
3. 2.4G wireless control can be used to remotely control the fan status. A single controller can control multiple fans at the same time.
4. Intelligent control system can automatically adjust fan speed and status according to air quality, temperature and humidity.
2: Display and buttons' description
— | 4 BEC
humidity Led BS %,
Automatic — Down
“S__.) AUTO| |CLOCK| | TIMER A Vv i-
Set Sa Up
news| POWER SET TIME ON TIME OFF jee
Se Resume by alarm
1. Turn on/off: Short press the POWER button to turn on or long press 3 seconds to turn off the controller(under state of timer off)
2. Automatic mode setting: Short press AUTO key to turn on or off the automatic mode.
3. Speed level adjustment: In manual mode, short press A and ¥ button to adjust the fan to work at low, medium and high speed .
4. Clock setting: Long press CLOCK button 2S to enter the clock setting state and select the clock hour, then short press CLOCK button to switch minute. By the & and W keys to modify the clock time, short press CLOCK again to exit and save the data.
5. Delay setting: Short press the TIMER button to turn the delay on or off. After the delay is turned on, press the POWER button to shut down. The fan will run normally .While delay time is over ,the fan will be off automatically. Press and hold TIMER button 2 seconds to enter the delay time setting state and select the delayed hour. Press TIMER again to switch to minute. By the A and W button to modify the delay time, press the TIMER button again to exit and save the data.
6. Resume by alarm: short press TIME ON key, the original delay time position shows the current scheduled boot time or OFF, displaying the time means resuming by alarm timing starts, Displaying OFF means that the timer is turned off. Long press TIME ON button 2 seconds to enter setting time status and select the delayed hour. Then short press TIME ON again to switch to minute. By the A and ¥ button to modify the timing boot time, then short press TIME ON button again to enter the timing boot status setting and select the delay time. Displaying ON or OFF. By the A and ¥ button to modify the timing boot state, then short press TIME ON again to exit and save data.
7.Timing turn off: Short press the TIME OFF button, the original delay time position shows the current timing off time or OFF, displaying the time alarm means timing turn off starts, Displaying OFF means that the timer is turned off. Long press the TIME OFF button 3 seconds to enter the timed off time setting state and select the delayed hour. Press the TIME OFF button again to switch to the minute. By the A and ¥ button to modify the timing off time, then short press TIME OFF button to enter the scheduled power on state setting and select the delay time, display ON or OFF. By the & and ¥Y button to modify the timing off state, then short press TIME OFF again to exit and save the data.
8.Temperature and humidity settings: long press the SET button 2 seconds to enter the temperature selection state and select the temperature value, the temperature value shows up or down, press the "wv" /"A" button to select the temperature state (up / down); Short press the SET button again to enter the temperature preset state and select the temperature value. Press the "W"/"&" button to modify the temperature preset value; short press the SET key again to enter the humidity preset value state and select humidity value, press "W"/" A" key to modify humidity preset value; short press SET key again to exit and save data.
9. Code setting: The factory setting is already coded OK. Generally, users do not need to code again. When the user needs to code, long press "AUTO" button 2 seconds to enter the code state, The current TVOC position shows the current code number (The defaultis 01), press the" ¥"/"A" button to change the code number (The maximum is 4).After selecting the code number, press the button of the receiving board, and press the number of times according to the selected code number (if you select 03, press the button three times in a row), each time you press the button, the indicator lamp flashes once; after the button is pressed, OHis displayed atthe TVOC position to indicate that the code is completed; short press the AUTO button again to exit and save the data.
L N Sensor of TVOC, TEMP., HUMI., reserved position
L oN GND 5V SG_SCL SG.SDA SH SCL SH_SDA
Long press 2S
| LON H MLS GND 0-10V
4. Control Description [e§ | Pata] eae
1. Turn on under the standby mode, the screen display clock, temp.,humi, TVOC, speed, timer, and mode(AUTO or manual)
2. Press TIMER to choose timer delay status: display TIMER means ON, no display means OFF. When TIMER is ON and start, the screen only display the delay time and start countdown, the fan stop and controller enter Standby status after delay time finished.
3. Auto mode:
Automatically adjust fan speed according to the pre-set humidity: Pre-set value — 10% works at low speed
Pre-set value -5% works at middle speed, Pre-set value works at high speed
Automatically adjust fan speed according to the TVOC value
<0.2mg/m3--stop, 0.2--0.5mg/m3--low speed, 0.5-2.0mg/m3--medium speed, >2.0mg/m3--high speed
ATT: Humidity prior to TVOC
4. UP/dN mode.
When UP is ON:
the detected temperature is higher than pre-set value, fan starts to work(at high speed); the detected temperature is lower than pre-set value, fan stops working.
When dN is ON: the detected temperature is lower than pre-set value, fan starts to work(at high speed); the detected temperature is higher than pre-set value, fan stops working.
5. The modes priority order: UP/dN mode>Auto mode>Manual mode
6. Reserved terminal on the receiver board for detecting TVOC, temperature and humidity. The screen will display the data according to the sensor on receiver board.
7. Reserved wifi, PM2.5 terminal, will be displayed when detect related data.
KONSULTASIKAN PROJEK ANDA KEPADA KAMI
Dengan pengalaman selama 15 tahun, kami dipercaya menyelesaikan berbagai projek tata udara dalam hal Instalasi (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) & Pengadaan
Diantara nya : Rumah Sakit, Apartemen, Industri, Pemerintahan, Rumah Ibadah, Perumahan.
Isi form di bawah ini untuk mendapatkan pelayanan terbaik dari kami